APPLICATION: Moss Landing Antique Street Fair
ANNUAL ANTIQUE STREET FAIR
LAST SUNDAY IN JULY, official gates open:
8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
12' x 9' : $150.00 + $25.00 Refundable Cleaning Deposit-SEPERATE CHECK
12' x 15': $175.00 + $25.00 Refundable Cleaning Deposit-SEPARATE CHECK
YOU MAY RESERVE THE SPACE YOU HAD LAST YEAR BY RETURNING THIS APPLICATION NO LATER THAN MAY 31.
-STATEMENT OF POLICY-
1. This contract is by and between the Vendor and the Moss Landing Chamber of Commerce, and is not transferable. Booths cannot be divided or resold. Violators of these rules will not be invited to participate in future Antique Street Fairs.
2. All checks are payable to: Moss Landing Chamber of Commerce. (If the bank does not honor your check, your reservation will be canceled.)
3. Confirmation of the reservation and a receipt will be mailed after JUNE 15.
4. All Vendors are required to have a valid California Resale Number, and are responsible for collecting and reporting their own sales and taxes.
5. Vendor must furnish own props, e.g. tables, chairs, etc.
6. Gates open at 12:00 a.m. for Vendors. All Vendors must be checked in no later than 7:30 a.m. with Antique Street Fair officials. If you arrive prior to 7:30 a.m., you must still check in with officials at the South Gate.
7. All vehicles must be off the street by 7:30 a.m. The roadway must be kept clear of all props, merchandise, etc. throughout the day.
8. Sales are not allowed prior to 12 midnight the day of the event. If found selling prior to this date/time, the cleaning deposit is forfeited.
9. No animals, birds, food, crafts or new merchandise are allowed for sale. Antiques and old collectibles only.
10. Vendors must remain until 5:00 p.m.
11. Vendors must leave their area clean, and trash deposited. Vendor shall obtain a Clean Booth certificate from an Antique Street Fair official in order to receive a cleaning deposit refund. Refunds available after 4:30 p.m. day of the event or by mail.
12. All pets must remain in your car or booth. No dogs allowed on the street. Pets must not be allowed to disturb other Vendors or customers.
13. Vendor agrees that Moss Landing Chamber of Commerce and staff will not be held responsible for any lost, stolen or damaged materials, merchandise and/or property.
14. Vendor agrees that Moss Landing Chamber of Commerce and staff will not be held responsible for any loss caused by rain, cold, fog or any other elements of nature.
15. The Vendor expressly agrees to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Moss Landing Chamber of Commerce management, its officers, employees, staff, agents and volunteers from and against any and all claims, loss, damage, injury and liability of whatsoever nature and howsoever the same may be caused.
16. Moss Landing Chamber of Commerce reserves the right to make changes as necessary.
17. No checks accepted after July 15, cash or money orders only.
18. No refunds after July 15.
Make checks payable to: Moss Landing Chamber of Commerce
P.O. Box 41, Moss Landing, Ca 95039
---------------------------------------Cut and mail----------------------------
RESALE NO. ________________
City______________________________ St_________ Zip_____________
PHONE No. _________________________ FAX No. ________________________
Brief Description of what you sell: ___________________________________________________
Please indicate below the type and number of booths requested:
12'x9':$150.00 + $25.00 Cleaning Deposit: number booths requested___ x$175.00=_________
12'x15'+:$175.00 + $25.00 Cleaning Deposit: number booths requested ___x$200.00=_______
The following must be signed:
I fully understand that I will not be allowed to begin selling before the official opening or pack up booth until 5:00 pm. By order of Monterey County Sheriff - Absolutely no street sales on Saturday.
I have read the Statement of Policy and agree to comply with all requirements.
Signed: ___________________________________ DATE: ___________
Sponsors: Moss Landing Chamber of Commerce.